1. Furniture Designer - Hong Kong
The scope of responsibility:
- Studying, researching and planning various styles of furniture design
- Finding ways to improve furniture items already manufactured
- Staying informed about design trends and developments
- Selecting suitable materials, which might include wood, metal, plastic and textiles
- Generating sample designs using computer-aided design (CAD), card models, sketches or hard prototypes
- Using software packages such as AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and Photoshop
- Preparing detailed final designs
- Liaising with craftsmen or production department staff - such as production managers, marketing staff and design engineers about the process of construction or manufacture
- Evaluating issues such as pricing and fixing costs, fashion, purchasing, safety, materials and manufacturing methods and techniques-澳门新葡萄京所有网站-新萄京娱乐场手机板-9998.am澳门新葡京
- Using various tools to complete projects from raw materials to finished furniture items-新葡萄京娱乐场
- Organizing plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources
- Attending workshops, seminars and training on various types of manufacturing and furniture design.
- Diploma or above in Product Design or Furniture Design or related disciplines
- 2 - 3 years working experience in product design
- Familiar with design software, such as Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD
- Creative, innovative thinking and have strong team spirit with the passion for design
- Independent, responsible, initiative and detail-minded
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer opportunities for development in addition to a competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only.